Please contact me to reschedule if any of these apply:
- If you have traveled by plane in the last 14 days.
- If you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If you are feeling sick.
For your appointment:
- Masks are worn by all clinicians and patients while inside the clinic.
- Patients are allowed into the office by appointment only in order to minimize traffic and the total number of people.
- Please text me when you arrive and I will meet you at the front door when my treatment room has been sufficiently disinfected.
- You will need to wash your hands in the office restroom before the treatment.
- I will take your temperature and oxygen saturation in my treatment room.
- Hospital-grade HEPA air purifier in the waiting room.
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces such as all doorknobs, restroom light switch, and faucet after every patient visit.
- No longer providing water or tea.
My treatment room protocol:
- I get a COVID-19 test weekly.
- I am using required sanitation and disinfecting solutions per the CDC requirements and the EPA List N Disinfectants.
- I am disinfecting all equipment after each use - hemostat, needle tray, cupping pump, scissors, electrostim machine, and cables, pulse oximeter, etc.
- I am disinfecting furniture - vinyl cover on the treatment table, rolling stool, heat lamp, side table, and chair.
- I am disinfecting all common-touch surfaces - front doorknob, treatment room doorknobs, restroom doorknobs, and faucet handles.
- I keep my window open a couple of inches during patient visits and open fully between visits to maintain the circulation of fresh air.
- All linens are for single-use only - treatment table sheets, pillowcases, a blanket case, and other props.
- I have an air purifier that filters down to 0.1 microns.
- I have touchless payment options - online payment by email or in-office touchless card reader.